JetCon 3401G Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Media Converters from Korenix Technology are equipped with a rugged aluminium alloy case with IP-31 grade ingress protection against damage by solid objects or dust.
These Ethernet Media Converters also have excellent heat dissipation characteristics and they are capable of performing better than ordinary Gigabit Ethernet media converters which are enclosed by steel metal with various heat dissipation holes.
Their real time redundant power backup means that they feature non-stop transmission.
Further features of these Ethernet Media Converters:
- Converts 10/100/1000TX to Gigabit Fibre
- Flexible SFP Fibre transceiver design
- Power redundancy with wide range input
- IP-31 grade protection with wide range operating temperature
- 1.5KV Hi-Pot testing passed
- Auto Fault Detection and Alarm
- Fault Alert for port and power
- Two way Link loss forwarding