Kontron Australia introduces the 4U Rack Mount Systems Server KISS 4U PCI760 MIL-STD as the latest addition to the KISS server range. The KISS 4U PCI760 MIL-STD servers are specifically designed for long-term operation in land and naval based defense applications.
The KISS 4U PCI760 MIL-STD server platforms has been tested and certified according to the MIL-STD-810F and 461E specifications, which includes electro-magnetic compatibility and electo-magnetic radiation testings. The servers can be configured application-ready to ensure efficient development and time-to-market for military applications.
Features of the 4U Rack Mount Server KISS 4U PCI760 MIL-STD:
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology and onboard Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2)
- Temperature range: -5ºC to +60ºC operating, -25ºC to +85ºC non operating
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Field replaceable unit fans
- MTBF on 50,000 hours (approx. 5.7 years) of non-stop operation
- IP20 Protection Lockable front cover and optional IP52 Protection against dust and damp penetration
- Built-in Intel AMT 3.0 remote management engine
- Supports Windows XP, Windows 7 and Linux Operating Systems