Konecranes will showcase the high performance CXT industrial cranes and smooth lifting XN electric chain hoists at the event. Konecranes’ Crane Reliability Surveys (CRS) meeting the latest Australian standards and backed by some of the world’s most advanced diagnostic technologies to help extend product life and prevent accidents will also be featured.
Key Konecranes exhibits at the QME:
CXT series industrial cranes and wire rope hoists
CXT cranes with individual hoist capacities up to 80 tons and complementary CXT wire rope hoists are designed to be industry benchmarks for safety and ergonomics, offering easy and effective load handling and optimum dimensions for space saving solutions.
XN electric chain hoists
Available in capacities from 250kg to 5000kg, XN electric chain hoists incorporate advanced features designed for smooth lifting and optimum safety, and are complemented by a comprehensive range of light lifting products including lightweight modular crane systems, jib cranes, push and electric trolleys, explosion proof hoists and belt hoists for cleanroom applications.
Crane Reliability Surveys and Third Party Inspections
Designed to ensure that users of all makes and models of cranes are fully compliant with the latest Australian Standards governing their use, Konecranes CRS services meet the increasing requirements under Australian Standards, including a new Annual Third Party Inspection.
RopeQ advanced safety and reliability diagnostic technology
Designed to evaluate the working condition of wire ropes integral to a wide range of lifting equipment, RopeQ is a reliable and practical system that uses advanced, proprietary Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods including electromagnetic technology to assess the inner and outer wires and strands of a wire rope.
RailQ alignment survey technology
Developed to provide fast, safe and accurate analysis, the technology focuses on the geometry of a crane and its runways and rails, which are significant factors in its reliability and maintenance requirements.
Key features of CXT cranes and hoists:
- Excellent hook approaches at both ends of the crane with minimal headroom requirement
- Dyna family inverter controls as standard in crane and trolley travels for easy and effective load control
- Inverter controls deliver smooth starts, acceleration and deceleration to minimise load swing and enable fast and accurate load positioning
- High performance hoisting motors with 60% ED rating combine extra power with superior cooling characteristics
- Smooth starts and stops reduce wear and mechanical stress on structures
- Achieves improved productivity from faster, easier and safer moving and positioning of the load
- High accuracy gears with hardened and ground helical gearwheels
- Semi-fluid lubrication and corrosion-proof housing allow trouble-free operation
- Fast and accurate load positioning with True Lift as standard
- Ergonomic hook design makes rigging of the load safer
- Large rope drum diameter of hoist reduces the stress and wear of the lifting rope
- Durable adjustment-free and dust-proof high performance brakes for safety and reliability