Konecranes is a world-leading provider of specialised lifting solutions and crane services.
Safe and reliable lifting equipment is essential to maintenance programmes planned by major industries over the traditional December-January shutdowns.
Efficient hoists and cranes are critical to avoiding breakdowns or major delays as industries set about restoring and refurbishing their machinery after a hectic year.
Konecranes XN electric chain hoists available in a capacity range of 5kg - 5000kg, incorporate advanced features designed for smooth lifting and optimum safety.
Electric hoists from the world’s leading supplier of industrial cranes are complemented by a comprehensive range of light lifting products including lightweight modular crane systems, jib cranes, push trolleys, electric trolleys, explosion-proof hoists and belt hoists for cleanroom applications.
XN electric chain hoists feature two-speed hoisting, variable travelling speed, built-in control panel and IP55 standards in addition to high load tolerances and smooth lifting.
The XN’s electromagnetic disc brakes are designed for high efficiency, total safety and easy access. Its friction type torque limiter prevents misuse of the hoist from overload and protects against accidental overhoisting and overlowering.
Key features of Konecranes XN electric chain hoists
- Lifting hook of high grade steel with a safety catch
- Motors available with various voltages as well as low voltage control as standard for operator safety
- Enclosed electric control panel containing all electrical components such as contactors, transformer, terminal strips
- Epoxy painted hoist body constructed from pressure cast aluminium for low weight and efficient heat dissipation via a ribbed design
- High tensile strength heat-treated and zinc-coated load chain, calibrated for chain hoist use
- Different versions for maximum efficiency in workshops, warehouses, process plants and factories:
- Push trolley
- Motor trolley
- XM light crane trolley
- Handix hand-operated hook block with built-in push button box
- Short headroom trolley for loads up to 5000kg