Kone Elevators presents the UniSwing range of automatic swing doors for use in commercial environments.
UniSwing automatic swing doors are designed to be functional, reliable and versatile, offering noiseless, safe and secure operation.
Functional features include automatic full width and partial opening, one way entry or exit, push and go function, low energy function and sequential operation between two operators. The swing doors can be closed or closed and locked.
The drive unit of the UniSwing automatic swing doors consists of a high quality, low noise motor incorporating a belt drive gear reduction assembly and control unit designed to smoothly and noiselessly accelerate and decelerate the doors. Two arm types are available to push or pull the door to the open position.
UniSwing automatic swing doors are designed with several safety features. Compliant with all current Australian Standards and codes, the swing doors come with an adjustable obstacle detection function with safety reverse on closing and safety stop or stop and reverse on opening.
The opening and closing force of the doors is adjustable while dedicated safety inputs allow the use of various safety devices. Additionally, the UniSwing operates as a normal spring closer in an emergency.
Warning and malfunction indication is displayed visually via the program switch and audibly via an on-board piezo sounder. Two freely programmable inputs and one freely programmable output are provided as standard.
Manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification, UniSwing automatic swing doors come with TÜV approval and meet international quality and safety requirements (CE standards).
UniSwing offers proven reliability following testing in continuous operation at +50ºC and -15ºC with door weights of up to 370kg.
Key features of UniSwing automatic swing doors:
- Microwave/ infrared sensors, push buttons, radio controls and card swipe
- Automatic closing or pulse to open/close
- Interfaces with access control and fire evacuation systems
- Master-slave (simultaneous or following) operation for use on double doors
- Low energy operation for disabled access
- 24V DC lock output (800mA) programmable for use with all lock types for powerless locking and unlocking
- Sequential function allows two UniSwings to operate as an airlock
- Intercom input allows an input voltage (8 - 24VDC) from an external source to trigger the UniSwing
- Wind stack function holds doors closed against strong winds