The 170D / 171D Ultra Low Differential Pressure Switches for Harsh Environments from Koloona Industries combine extremely low pressure actuation, maximum electrical ratings and rugged construction to withstand unusually harsh environments.
Shock and vibration resistant, the 171D pressure switches will actuate at 1" H2O under extreme shock and vibration conditions. Overpressure of 25 lbs. per square inch will not damage the switch or change calibration settings. Diaphragm movement is limited to provide extremely long diaphragm life.
The rugged but simple design makes the Dietz 170D pressure switches ideal for use on locomotives, ships, construction equipment, and variety of outdoor applications. A highly resistant epoxy finish is available for use where corrosive fumes or acids are present, such as in chemical plants, plating rooms, and sewage plants.
The following are some of the features of the 170D / 171D Ultra Low Differential Pressure Switches:
- Sense pressure, vacuum, or differential pressure
- Shock and vibration resistant (MIL-STD-167-1 and MIL-STD-901-D)
- Covers a broad operating range
- Model 171D actuates at 0.05" H2O
- Heavy gauge steel mounting bracket
- Gasket seals cover against dirt and oil
- Pressure connection available for use with liquids