Schurter introduces an additional actuator to its existing and successful TA35 circuit breaker series, available from Koloona Industries . This new actuator provides a grip and turn style knob, which is ideal for switching with gloves or where longer feedback is desired. The design allows for customer specific colored faceplates and knob designs.
Features of the actuator include:
- The new TA35 rotary switch offers IP 40 protection
- The TA35 rotary switch actautor fits panel thicknesses ranging from 2 to 3 mm
- Terminals are for 6.3x0.8 mm connections
- Switch and thermal overload protection current ratings range from 0.05 A to 20 A for 1- and 2- pole types
- This actuator features 0.05 A to 12 A for the 3-pole version
- The CBE is approved according to IEC 60934, UL 1077, CSA C22.2 235 and GB 17701 and is RoHS compliant