Koloona Industries presents their popular TA35 series 2-pole circuit breakers with factory mounted protection covers.
These circuit breakers are now available in various cover options including transparent cover with or without collar, or collar only.
The protection covers are presented as value added features for circuit breakers to reduce parts count and provide a cost saving alternative to conventional products requiring secondary IP protection.
The TA35 circuit breakers with IP65 protection cover are ideal for applications exposed to dust or splashing water.
Typical applications of these circuit breakers include laboratory installations for chemical and medical electronic equipment, food processing machinery and commercial cleaning equipment.
Key features of TA35 circuit breakers with protection covers:
- Rocker actuating switches function as switches only or with thermal overload protection
- Can be supplied with or without illumination for a total of 10 colours
- Available in various standard legends and customer specific symbols
- Meets IEC 60934, UL 1077 and CSA C22.2 235 standards
- Carries VDE and cURus approvals