Vortec has introduced the new Dual-Force Vac - a powerful yet economical two-way drum pump.
The pump’s all-new, patent pending design offers many unique features. The quiet and safe operation of this air-powered drum pump means no motor burn out and no shock hazard. This is a high quality, dual mode drum pump.
Using filtered compressed air, the heart of the Dual-Force Vac is Vortec’s Transvector air amplifier, which moves a large volume of air using a lesser amount of compressed air.
Electric driven vacuums frequently experience motor burnout from handling liquids. The Dual-Force Vac offers both safe and powerful vacuuming of fluids, as well as instant pump out capability.
The Dual-Force Vac available from Knight Pneumatics is a versatile, plant maintenance tool for fast cleaning and pump in/pump out handling of:
- Coolant sumps, even with chips and swarf
- Tramp oil
- Sludge and waste water from parts washers
- Hydraulic oil
- Liquid spills
- Thermostatically-controlled to save energy
- All models are UL-listed
- Continuous cooling models available
- Cools without Freon or other refrigerants
- Cooling capacities from 400 to 5000 BTUH
- Easy installation - compact size fits in tight spaces
- Quiet and reliable with no moving parts
- Maintains NEMA 4, 4x and 12 ratings
- Low maintenance
- All models include a 5µ, auto-drain air line filter