Affordable, reliable, and easy to install thermal protection products available for electrical enclosures from Knight Pneumatics . Just as quiet as an air conditioner (about 62 dBA), the Vortex air coolers' noise level is 93% less than other conventional, vortex type cabinet coolers. When the thermostatically- controlled Vortex A/C is operating, the decibel level is about the same.
The all-new alternative to expensive air conditioners for electrical enclosures features:
- The Vortex A/C coolers feature an integral mechanical thermostat to conserve energy and maintain enclosure temperatures within a range of 80° to 90°F.
- Requiring only a compressed air supply to operate, the UL listed Vortex A/C quickly installs in a 1.5” knockout hole to keep electrical control panels cool, clean and protected
- Using vortex tube technology, cold air is generated by the Vortex A/C coolers from the compressed air supply and is distributed throughout the enclosure
- Since ambient air never enters the cabinet, it’s perfect for harsh, dirty environments
- The Vortex air coolers feature an optional “purge-air” port that, when opened, will provide a constant positive pressure inside the enclosure to purge the cabinet of any contaminated surrounding air
- Withstanding extreme temperature conditions, the Vortex air coolers will provide reliable cooling operation in environments up to 175 °F (79 °C)