Kirtech supply reliable Printronix T5000r thermal barcode printers for the easy printing of barcode labels. Designed to last in any type of supply-chain or distribution environment, Printronix T5000r thermal barcode printers enable the simple, efficient labelling of virtually any product.
Printronix T5000r thermal barcode printers offer reliability, power and flexibility, and can be conveniently upgraded in the field to RFID technology. A wide range of connectivity and control modules are supported by Printronix T5000r thermal barcode printers, ensuring that users are able to meet new application and compliance requirements.
Features of Printronix T5000r thermal barcode printers include:
- 32-bit processor for rapid processing and throughput performance
- 32MB SDRAM memory and 8MB Flash with font and image storage capability
- Smart Ready design provides the migration path for future RFID implementation
- Aluminium die-cast design dampens vibration and maintains accurate printer alignment for high quality barcodes
- 625m ribbon reduces downtime and supply cost
- Dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle
- Embedded Zebra, TEC, Intermec, Sato and Datamax programming language support
- XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates
- Field installable snap-in printheads with easy resolution change included, reducing the need for expensive service calls
- Ventless system operates in environments with airborne particulate matter without compromising performance or jeopardizing print quality and media
- Printronix Extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
- Easy side-load, cleaning and maintenance for less down time