Kirtech supply Microplex Solid F64 laser printers, new generation print engines that offers a small footprint and provide the user with flexible media management capabilities, using two independent pin-fed tractor cassettes, the intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) and an integrated cutting device.
Microplex Solid F64 laser printers can handle media widths of up to 18 inches wide, making them ideal for decentralised, network-based environments, supporting industries such as banking, mailing, insurance, fulfillment services, health services, distribution and logistics.
The multipurpose Microplex Solid F64 laser printer is also capable of printing MICR (CMC7 and E13B) and is PIRA certified. The optional intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) assures stacking of forms up to 3,000 pages without operator involvement.
Features of Microplex Solid F64 laser printers include:
- 63 pages/minute print speed (two-up letter)
- 2-Up support for Letter and A4 format, 18” media width
- 300,000 pages/month duty cycle
- Two different fanfold media paths, alternatively accessible
- Integrated Paper Cutter for print job separation
- Low Power Consumption
- More than 17 different emulations
- Optional intelligent Paper Stacking (iPS) without operator involvement