Vortex Blastair air blaster systems, available from Kinder & Company , are available for use in the most demanding high and low temperature applications and environments in the cement, steel, power stations, chemical, incinerators, fertilizer, and any other industries with powdery and granular storage with potential material flow problem.
Vortex Blastair air blaster system is a patent pending air blaster / air cannon currently available in three (3) models: DN 50 (V2), DN 100 (V4) and DN 150 (V6) respectively, for both high temperature and low temperature applications.
Features and Benefits of the air blaster :
- External T-shape Valve for easy inspection
- Can retrofit any existing air blaster / air cannon
- Metal to metal construction for added durability
- More powerful thanks to a unique “venturi effect”exhaust design
- Robust cast iron design for reliability and durability
- The air blaster can perform at a minimum 4 bar operating pressure(Recommended operating pressure of 5 to 7 bar or 75to 100 PSI)
- Galvanized tank (inside and outside) with polyurethaneblack paint
- Provision for isolation valve, drainage valve, and/orpressure gauge for even safer operation
- Wide range and availability of parts and accessories for the air blaster
Vortex Blastair air blaster is a revolutionary and reliableair cannon system which is a cost-effective solution forremoving material build up and blockages occuring insilos, hoppers, kilns preheater, cyclones, kilns and otherindustrial machinery.