The K-HD polyurethane guide roller can be integrated with the existing belt conveyor system to achieve improved productivity and cost efficiencies on site.
The guide rollers feature a unique concave design that ensures a significant prolonged life for bulk materials handling systems as well as belt conveyor stability in harsh operating environments.
Key design features of the new K-HD polyurethane guide rollers:
- Contains two 6205 sealed ball bearings with triple labyrinth seal for added protection
- Injection-moulded shell made from high quality, wear resistant polyurethane
- Full-length threading for unlimited height adjustment
- Concave design superior to flat steel guide rollers as it helps force the belt back down onto the idler rolls
- Extra heavy duty design available on application