K-Superskirt from Kinder & Co is designed to seal conveyor transfer points in environments from wet clay to iron ore.
- 60% less coefficient of friction than rubber
- Reduces drag on motor horsepower used
- Field tested with 8-10 times the wear life over quality rubber skirting
- Longer life skirting translates into lower maintenance and labour savings
- Nonporous, will not collect fines or other materials than can damage your belt
K-Superskirt is available in 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm and 300mm widths with thicknesses ranging from 10mm to 50mm and lengths up to 15 metres. K-Superskirt will out last rubber and protect your belt’s surface.
Other features include:
- Up to 10 times better wear life
- High tensile strength
- Low friction
- Belt friendly
- High abrasion resistant
- Reduces dust leakage