Now available from Kinder & Company , the K-Fold-N-Seal is a performance polyurethane, multi-purpose conveyor skirting solution for all belt conveyor applications, designed as a primary and secondary dust control seal.
The K-Fold-N-Seal conveyor skirting's multi-purpose configuration allows it to contain material and dust at the same time, and its high performance low friction polyurethane construction
has 60% less friction than rubber and is field proven to outlast rubber by 8 to 10 times. The polyurethane is also non porous and will not collect belt damaging fines.
The K-Fold-N-Seal conveyor skirting will retro-fit onto most existing skirting clamps without further modification.
The primary seal on this conveyor skirting is 19mm thick and is used to contain the conveyed material with the flexible secondary seal used to contain the dust.
Key features of the K-Fold-N-Seal conveyor skirting include:
- suitable for all belt widths and trough angles
- field tested with 8 to 10 times the wear life over quality rubber
- 60% less coefficient of friction than rubber
- more energy efficient than rubber
- retro-fits to existing clamping system.