Kincrome Australia introduces a new line of pressure sprayers designed for a wide range of applications from agricultural to automotive uses in residential or commercial environments.
Kincrome’s new pressure sprayers are available in four models including the 2-litre hand sprayers, the 5- and 8-litre sprayers as well as the professional 15-litre back pack sprayers for heavy duty use.
The 2-litre hand sprayers are pump action sprayers ideal for carrying in the hand for small to medium sized applications.
The 5- and 8-litre sprayers feature a plunger pump, a 30cm brass lance with trigger lock, 1.3m braided hose, pressure release valve and a handy adjustable carry strap.
The 15-litre back pack sprayers feature a lever pump handle, which can be fitted to either the left or right side of the tank, a fibreglass/ aluminium telescopic lance adjustable from 450mm to 900mm with handy trigger and thumb lock as well as a 2m braided hose and padded shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
The Kincrome range of pressure sprayers is suitable for agricultural, commercial, industrial and domestic applications for liquid spraying of insecticides, pesticides, fertiliser, weed killer, water and more.
Key features of Kincrome pressure sprayers:
- Each model includes solvent resistant VITON rubber seals
- Also function as spray cleaners and degreasers, making the range ideal for automotive applications
- Constructed from durable plastic while the larger 15-litre back pack sprayer includes a steel frame
- All models, except the back pack unit include brass nozzles
- Covered by the Kincrome equipment 12-month warranty
Kincrome pressure sprayers are now available from leading automotive, industrial and hardware stores across Australia and New Zealand.