The generators find use in rural, workshop, emergency services or home environments.
The three petrol generators include the 7HP unit with a maximum output of 3000W, 9HP unit with a maximum output of 3800W and 13HP unit generating a maximum output of 5500W power.
Kincrome generators come with a tough yet lightweight poly fuel tank to lighten the overall load as well as a 4-stroke motor with recoil start for quick and easy starts. Each model also includes an Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) feature to regulate voltage charge during operation.
The 13 HP model also includes electric key start and a 3-way digital display gauge highlighting time in use, wattage and hertz.
Key features of Kincrome portable petrol generators:
- Ideal for powering a range of tools, machinery and home appliances
- Tough and lightweight poly fuel tank lightens the overall load
- Heavy duty metal frame protects motor
- Built tough with tough components
- Features shock absorbers to reduce movement
- Wheels and collapsible handles on the 3800W and 5500W models for easy portability and handling
- 4-stroke motor with recoil start for easy start
- Automatic Voltage Regulation function