The biometric locks feature a range of battery operated models with fingerprint and PIN codes or both as well as a range offering solutions for wired access control and time and attendance.
Two of the most popular stand-alone models feature retrofit installation that is quick and easy using the same door preparation as existing locksets and rim locks.
Using Biometric technology means access is secure and unauthorised entry that can be gained with conventional PIN and Card type locks is impossible.
For even greater security the biometric locks can be set to operate with both fingerprint and PIN or for free access the locks can be set to passage mode.
The new range of biometric locks accommodates a wide number of applications from the home to businesses to government facilities.
The time and attendance models offer dual applications by featuring combined access control as well as time and attendance recording (replacing archaic bundy clocks).
If cabling to computers is a problem then one model features a USB port allowing management to insert a USB Flash Card for downloading user audits and transactions and uploading them into the audit software supplied with the product.
Now facilities can use a biometric reader to actually grant employees access into their premises and at the same time transmit the appropriate data to a wage software package recording and calculating start and finish times.
And, as biometric locks uses biometric technology it negates the old bundy buddy act of punching another person’s card in their absence.
Model TS400 – With most recent user readout
- 150 fingerprint templates
- 78 PIN codes
- 5 manager codes/templates
- Can be operated in Bio PIN or both technologies
- Heavy duty deadbolt rim mounted lock included
- Auto re-locking or manual locking
- Emergency external power access
- Do-not-disturb feature – temporarily restricts access
- Easy enrolment or deletion of users individually
- Built-in alarm to detect forced door entry
- Suitable for left or right hand doors
- Easily installed drilling one hole or using an existing door lock preparation
- Concealed keypad to protect PIN integrity
- Provides readout in an LCD screen of the last 20 people accessing the lock
- Uses 4 x AA batteries that operate up to 12 months @10 times a day