Key Monitor Systems is a new Australian company specialising in the manufacture, sales, distribution, installation and maintenance of key control systems, for the protection, control and management of keys.
Key Monitor Systems strives to ensure their key control systems are manufactured to conform to stringent standards, which is why they use only high grade materials and components, and incorporate the very latest available technology.
Apart from being able to mass produce their key control systems, Key Monitor Systems are able to design and manufacture low volumes, or even one off, key management systems to suit a client's specific needs.
Key Monitor Systems' key control systems are designed to suit a wide range of organisations, including government departments, hospitals, prisons, car dealerships, licensed clubs, casinos, hotels, local councils, and large and small buisnesses.
Features and benefits of these key control systems include:
- wall mounted system offering total control and complete management of keys and their use
- houses all of a venues’ keys and may only be accessed by authorised personnel after entering their valid means of identification
- only keys programmed as available to a particular user are shown on the key monitor touch screen for release
- all other keys are electronically held within the cabinet
- a virtually unlimited number of users and their access levels may be programmed into the key monitor's on-board computer
- keys may be individually timed and alarmed, ensuring attention is drawn to keys not removed or returned at a designated time
- a complete record of system operations is retained within an event log, which is able to be viewed on screen or by print out
- a battery backup ensures all functions and programs are retained in the case of mains power failure.