Customers such as glaziers and builders involved in transporting or erecting very heavy windows and glass panels can now hire the glass lifter from Kennards Lift & Shift. Up until now, equipment with such capability was difficult to hire in Australia.
Designed for use in multi-storey buildings, shopping complexes and similar challenging sites, the glass lifters from Kennards feature a modular design that meets a wide variety of glass installation needs.
Key features of Kennards’ glass lifters:
- Employs a system of pad channels and interchangeable lift frames for manually rotating and tilting materials
- Eight 250mm vacuum pads with a spread of 1270mm x 1353mm
- Low profile design ideal for space-constrained locations
- Glass can be rotated 180 degrees and tilted to 90 degrees, providing a wide range of motion for glass manipulation
- On-board DC power system enables cord-free operation at the job site
Kennards Lift & Shift also recently added ride-on self-propelled glass lifters to its hire fleet.
- GlasLift 351 lifts up to 350kg to a height of 2.7m
- Small and compact enough to fit through doorways
- If the glass is turned 90 degrees, the weight limit is reduced to 100kg
- Glass weighing up to 500kg can be lifted with the GlasLift 500 model
Kennards Lift & Shift operates hire centres in Brisbane, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.