635kg Glass Lifter Added to Kennards Hire Fleet
Customers such as glaziers and builders involved in transporting or erecting very heavy windows and glass panels can now hire the glass lifter from Kennards Lift & Shift. Up until now, equipment with such capability was difficult to hire in Australia.
Designed for use in multi-storey buildings, shopping complexes and similar challenging sites, the glass lifters from Kennards feature a modular design that meets a wide variety of glass installation needs.
Key features of Kennards’ glass lifters:
- Employs a system of pad channels and interchangeable lift frames for manually rotating and tilting materials
- Eight 250mm vacuum pads with a spread of 1270mm x 1353mm
- Low profile design ideal for space-constrained locations
- Glass can be rotated 180 degrees and tilted to 90 degrees, providing a wide range of motion for glass manipulation
- On-board DC power system enables cord-free operation at the job site
Kennards Lift & Shift also recently added ride-on self-propelled glass lifters to its hire fleet.
- GlasLift 351 lifts up to 350kg to a height of 2.7m
- Small and compact enough to fit through doorways
- If the glass is turned 90 degrees, the weight limit is reduced to 100kg
- Glass weighing up to 500kg can be lifted with the GlasLift 500 model
Kennards Lift & Shift operates hire centres in Brisbane, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.