Fitted with a Hiab crane that can lift 250kg at 5m, the trailer simplifies loading and unloading of the barriers and also helps meet OH&S requirements. The trailer is towed by a ute, giving it an advantage over trucks in heavy traffic.
Together, the trailer and ute can carry more than 40m of barriers in one load, enabling most work sites to be serviced fully in one trip.
Key features of Kennards Hire road barriers:
- Rated for speed zones up to 50km/h
- Constructed of highly durable polyethylene
- Filled on site with water to absorb collision energy
- Easily joined by a steel pin and a steel cable
- Steel cable connects the system and resists tensile forces generated during high severity impacts