Misting fans from Kennards Hire have improved worker comfort during hot weather at the Brisbane headquarters of Vanglobe, which manufactures resin powder for use in products such as water tanks and play equipment.
The misting fans feature the following:
- The electric-powered misting units convert water from an inbuilt tank into a fine mist which extends about three metres, with cool air projected further
- The amount of mist and the oscillation and speed of the misting fan can be adjusted
- Misting fans are also popular for outdoor eating, entertainment and sports venues
- The company has added 80 more 4.9kW units, which are the biggest portable air conditioner that can run off 240V. The ease of set-up and their effectiveness makes them ideal for factories, shops and offices
- Also available are 10kW and 20kW portable air conditioners for larger areas, small portable air conditioners for offices and homes, large and small evaporative coolers, pedestal fans and new misting fans
“We have a lot of machinery that gets hot, and the mist and cool breeze is a real help for the operators,” he said.