Kennards Hire’s Perth centre has supplied these lighting towers to industry giants such as Downer EDI and Fortescue Metals after the arrival of 26 new units.
Hawkesbury Show, the second largest in NSW after the Royal Easter Show hired 22 lighting towers including several new soft-light units, which provided glare-free illumination. The new soft lights are superior to balloon lights, especially in transport and operation.
Kennards offers their lighting towers in both soft light as well as standard halogen light options.
Key features of Kennards Hire lighting towers:
- 9m high hydraulic mast with four lamps, rotating 360 degrees
- Mast extends to full height in only 12 seconds and descends in 18 seconds
- In-built diesel generator serves additional power needs
- Quiet and very user-friendly
- Compact design makes it ideal for towing or lifting for truck transportation
Kennards Hire Traffic operates specialist equipment hire centres in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.