Kennards Hire has expanded its network of branches which specialise in supplying traffic control equipment.
Following the success of outlets opened earlier this year in South Australia and Victoria, Kennards Hire have launched their new operations in NSW, Queensland, and Western Australia.
The traffic control equipment range, which may vary between locations, includes:
- trailer-mounted VMS (variable message sign) boards - including four-colour and amber models and units fitted with radar to display vehicle speed
- trailer-mounted arrow boards and traffic lights
- light towers - trailer and skid-mounted models
- water-ballasted road barriers, rated to 100kmh and pedestrian barriers
- steel road plates
- traffic cones
- moulded rubber cable humps (ramps)
- warning signs
- bollards; and