Kennards Hire has added more than 50 new boom lifts and scissor lifts to its fleet of elevating work platforms. The new access lifts are available for hire in Sydney and Melbourne, with a further rollout planned for other states.
The new boom lifts and scissor lifts are available in a mix of diesel-powered and electric units with varying lift heights to suit specific client requirements. The larger diesel-powered units have the added advantage of an on-board 5kVA generator for running power tools.
The expansion takes Kennards to a new level in elevating work platform hire solutions.
Boom lifts and scissor lifts added to Kennards’ fleet:
- Diesel-powered 4WD, 20.32m straight boom lifts
- 18.47m knuckle boom lifts
- 13.11m rough terrain scissor lifts
- Diesel-powered, 4WD, 14.02m straight booms
- 13.72m knuckle booms
- 10.31m knuckle booms
- Electric-powered 13.72m and 9.14m knuckle booms
- 12.19m electric scissor lifts
- 7.92m diesel-powered mini rough terrain scissor lifts