Critical Environmental Technologies introduces a new range of low power transmitters designed for automated calibration and simple maintenance.
The LPT is an economical, single sensor low power transmitter featuring sensors for carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2), ideal for vehicle exhaust type applications such as car parks.
Key features of LPT transmitters:
- Two-wire loop, three-wire VDC or four-wire VAC power ensures simple installation
- 4 - 20 mA linear output signal
- Automatic thermal resetting fuse
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- Temperature compensation
- Visual LED indication for power and fault conditions
- Sensor enclosed in standard water/ dust tight ABS/ polycarbonate enclosure equivalent to IP62 (NEMA 12) rating
- Automated calibration
The LPT transmitters are available in Australia through Kenelec Scientific .