Karza Pty Ltd is an Australian owned consultancy that provides a wide range of experienced auditing resources to help run businesses.
Karza can assist business with developing, implementing and continually improving both internal and third party management system audit programmes, including:
- Risk Management (AS/NZS 4360);
- Environmental Management (ISO14001);
- Quality Management (ISO9001); and
- Health and Safety (AS/NZS 4801 and Safety Map)
Audit programmes can be outsourced or a co-operative sourcing arrangement can be established, providing organisations with extra resources in times of resource or skills shortage.
Karza also offers an organisational assessment service, which can provide an integrated Risk, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety management picture of businesses.
With significant experience in monitoring and reviewing high risk construction activities throughout Australia, Karza can provide organisations with activity specific internal and external assessments, including the evaluation of:
- Contractual Arrangements and Contractor Management;
- Road Traffic Management (AS/NZS 1742);
- Confined Space (AS/NZS 2865);
- Chemical Management (ADG Code & AS/NZS 1940);
- Fall Prevention (AS/NZS 1891);
- Excavation (AS/NZS 4744);
- Record Management (AS/NZS 15489);
- Workplace Emergency Control (AS 3745); and
- Business Continuity Management (HB 221)