The Innopal AS-1-N from KHS Pacific is a two-column, high-level bulk depalletizer designed to process new containers made of glass, plastic, or metal.
This new depalletizer features a fast product changeover achieved thanks to a motor-driven adjustable sweep carriage. By simply varying the appropriate modules, the depalletizer can be equipped to handle fully automatic disposal of plastic or cardboard pallet liners, inverted trays, and pallets.
The height of the container discharge table can be individually adapted to the height of the line by means of the height-adjustable sweep-off frame.
Some of the key features of the Innopal AS-1-N depalletizer include:
- Variable container discharge height
- Capabilities for processing new glass, plastic, or metal containers
- All-sided centering of the layer to be discharged on the sweep carriage
- All-sided centering of the layer block underneath
- Automatic disposal of inverted liners, pallet liners, and pallets possible
- Processing of contour containers possible
- Modular in design and thus ideal for optimum adaptation to customer requirements coupled with a small assortment of parts
- Ultra modern drive technology comprised of servo motors, cog belts, and continuous-path control