Available from Just Wheelie Bins , the ParkLand bin retention system is robust and stylish and is supplied with an optional adjustable leg system that ensures level installation on uneven ground.
ParkLand bin enclosures turns unsightly MGB sites into a hygienic, secure and aesthetic feature in streets and open space areas.
ParkLand bin enclosures have been designed in consultation with Local Government and is a four sided “lattice style” litter bin enclosure. The bin enclosure ensures quick and easy emptying due to its slam shut door and no lifting is required as the MGB rolls out easily when the door is unlocked.
These bin enclosures feature a robust construction with a one piece cowling that is designed to only accept street litter.
Features of the bin enclosures include:
- Hygienic, hands free operation
- One piece cowling prevents water from entering the MGB for residue free emptying
- Optional legs can be adjusted after the bin has been fitted to slab or paving to ensure level installation
- ParkLand suits 120L and 240L mobile garbage
- Uses a high quality “slam shut” locking mechanism
- Using MGB’s means bin can be emptied without manual lifting