Designed for manoeuvrability and to fit through internal doorways, these bin lifters feature hydraulic hand pump operation (no sparks) and lifting capacities of 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins
The small foot print and light weight, combined with the spark free manual operation of these bin lifters, make them perfect for building sites. The lift mechanism is a full swing operation that enables the compact size and light weight, and is recommended for trained users away from the general public for safety reasons.
The following are other specifications of the Lift Master Hand Pumps:
• In standard mode they fit 240L (63 gal.) and 140L (37gal.) wheelie bins, and with a built-in adjustment they can take 120L (32gal.) and 80L (21gal) wheelie bins. They will tip into dumper bins with a side height from 1000mm (3'3") to 1800mm (5'11").
• Wheels (250mm (10") solid rubber) and castors (125mm (5") means they are easy to move into place.
• They have brakes on castors to immobilise.
• Constructed from high strength galvanised and powder coated tubing, so it's non-rusting.
• They use Fallshaw quality wheels for easiest rolling.