John Morris Scientific offer the Cole Parmer range of silicone tubing for all fluid handling applications.
The range of Cole Parmer Silicone tubing includes:
- Microbore Autoanalysis tubing- This silicone tubing is biologically stable and autoclavable, and is most suited to high-temperature applications
- Silastic Laboratory platinum-cured tubing- This tubing is bacteria resistant, odourless and tasteless, and is used in applications such as pharmaceutical, filtration, biotechnology and environmental analysis
- Tygon BioPharm tubing- Is suitable for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, industrial and auto-analysis applications. BioPharm tubing can withstand temperatures ranging from -80oC to 200oC. This particular silicone tubing is also produced with an ultra-smooth inner surface to help prevent bacteria from growing
- Colour-Coded tubing- This type of silicone tubing is available in peroxide and platinum-cured and is designed to help users identify different lines, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -50oC to 230oC. This particular silicone tube can be found in pharmaceutical and general laboratory use
- Dow Corning platinum-cured tubing- This silicone tubing is available in a range of strengths including medium durometer, reinforced pharmaceutical grade and High durometer, and can withstand temperatures from -51oC to 232oC. It is suitable for ultra-pure fluid processing
- Masterflex pump tubing- This tubing is available in a variety of styles. They are suitable for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food processing, and contain an ultra-smooth inner liner to help prevent bacteria from growing and is suitable for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical and auto-analysis. Masterflex tubing can withstand temperatures ranging from -60oC to 232oC (depending on the model)