The RX-5000i is an automatic digital refractometer, available from John Morris Scientific , ideal for the measurement of refractive index, Brix and various liquid concentrations.
Feature of the RX-5000i automatic digital refractometer:
- High Brix +/- 0.03% and refractive index +/- 0.00004.
- Touch-screen interface.
- Programmable user scale, which can enter up to 98 custom user scales.
- History function that can remember the last 30 measurements.
- Can connect to a printer or MS Windows via USB.
- High internal and external security – 4 levels of access control and 5 unique user passwords.
The RX-5000i automatic digital refractometer, from John Morris Scientific, offers sampling flexibility with four measurement modes.
Features of the four measurement modes available on the RX-5000i:
- Mode 1: Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches target temperature to help achieve maximum accuracy.
- Mode 2: Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals. Displays the estimated measurement value at target temperature to help gain fast results.
- Mode S: Suited for emulsion samples. Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability has been achieved.
- Mode 3: Provides an option to turn the thermo-module off. The measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key has been pressed, without the need for temperature control.
RX-5000i automatic digital refractometers are available from John Morris Scientific.