John Morris Scientific have been appointed as the new distributors for PAC within Australia and New Zealand. PAC are an international manufacturing and service organisation, with a diverse catalogue of over 250 petroleum, petrochemical, environmental, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial analysis solutions.
PAC brands include products for the following applications:
- Alcor line: Instruments designed for testing jet fuels in the Aviation industry
- Antek: Laboratory and on-line elemental analysers and custom gas chromatography instruments for the detection of sulphur and nitrogen/sulphur compounds
- Herzog: A wide-range of laboratory instruments for testing cold behaviour, distillation, flash point, vapour pressure, viscosity and other physical properties of materials
- ISL: A recognised leader in instruments for testing cold behaviour, distillation, flash point, lubricant testing, and viscosity for testing in the laboratory
- PetroSpec: Products designed for field compliance testing for Gasoline and Diesel, in cooperation with USEPA RFG programme
- Precision Scientific: On-line instruments for measuring cold properties, colour, distillation, flash point, fuel analysis, salt content, vapour pressure and viscosity in refinery process industries