The 1-14K refrigerated micro-centrifuges are suitable for sedimentation of micro-tube volumes between 0.2ml and 2ml.
Although the smallest in its class, the 1-14K refrigerated micro-centrifuges have a maximum capacity of 24 x 2ml microtubes and maximum speed of 15,000 rpm.
These refrigerated micro centrifuges find use in microbiological, molecular biological and medical research applications as well as PCR/DNA analysis.
Key features of the 1-14K refrigerated micro-centrifuges
- Rapid cooling system with adjustable temperature range of -10ºC to +40ºC
- Incorporates R134a environment-friendly refrigerant
- Six different rotors are supplied with 12, 18 and 24 microtubes capacity
- Rotors are made from polypropylene or aluminium and delivered with a transparent lid
- Offers additional acceleration curves (soft-start), deceleration curves (soft-stop) and a short-run mode
- Soft-start enables gentle acceleration and protects sensitive samples
- Soft-stop significantly reduces remixing of sediments when stopping the centrifuge
- Control panel with up to 10-program memory storage, displays parameters such as speed, relative centrifugal force as well as running time