Heidolph’s NEW Hei-VAP Series Rotary Evaporators are ideal for ecology, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and oil industries.
The Hei-VAP series Rotary Evaporators includes three models - Value, Advantage and Precision.
Value Rotary Evaporators - An affordable model with a hand lift for all standard applications. With two large dial controls for adjusting rotation speed and heating bath temperature the Value is easy to use. The Value is great for universities
Advantage Rotary Evaporators - For routine distillation applications and reproducible results. It features an automatic process timer which will turn off your evaporator at a pre-programmed time and remove the evaporating flask from the bath on motor lift models. The Advantage has a large 3,5 `` LCD display which indicates rotation speed, heating bath temperature and vapour temperature - the numbers on the display can be easily read at a distance.
Precision Rotary Evaporators - For the most demanding applications and fine integrated vacuum control capabilities. There is no need to configure the unit as the evaporator recognizes all connected components and peripheral devices. The Precision has a 4,3 `` graphic display which features all parameters, integrated vacuum controller, and includes programs or automated distillations - the numbers on the display can be easily read at a distance.
The Hei-VAP Rotary Evaporators have the following unique features:
- Protection Against Vapours And Splashes - The control panel is located near the base of the instrument, therefore keeping your hands out of the way of rotating flasks
- Safe Transport and Protection From Scalding - Heating baths have non-slip-handles with safety grips and a safe drain port
- Easily Replace Or Remove Evaporating Flasks Without The Risk Of Glass Breakage – The flask clamp can’t be lost as its connected to the vapour tube coupling ring.
- Non Stick Vapour Tube – A fluorinated plastic sleeve between vapour tube and evaporator drive prevents the vapour tube from getting stuck.
- Long life seal – The one seal used in Heidolph evaporators has a typical lifetime of 3-5 years even when it is used in the most corrosive environments.
New Generation Rotary Evaporators are available from John Morris Scientific .