Kurt J. Lesker presents a new thin film deposition system, the NANO 36 designed to accommodate most thermal evaporation processes and magnetron sputtering (including RF, DC and pulsed DC).
NANO 36 thin film deposition systems find application in the development of photovoltaics, solar cells, organic LEDs, nanofabrication and medical devices among others.
The NANO 36 thin film deposition systems are an economical option for entry to mid-level users in university, industrial and government R&D laboratories.
Key features of the compact and portable NANO 36 system:
- 4 x thermal evaporation sources with film thickness monitor or control package
- Up to 8” wafer
- Magnetron sputter source option
- 12″ diameter x 18″ glass Pyrex bell jar with implosion guard
- Turbomolecular high vacuum pumping system with dry backing pump
- Substrate heating option
- Manual colour touch-screen PC-based process automation
- Compact dimensions: 1270mm x 940mm x 1727mm
- Photovoltaics/ Solar Cells
- SEM/TEM Sample Prep
- Organic LEDs
- Organic PVs
- Medical Devices
Factory-trained staff from John Morris Scientific will deliver, install and provide onsite user training for the NANO 36 thin film deposition systems. Preventative maintenance and extended warranty agreements are also available.