John Morris Scientific presents a new range of PRESTO temperature control systems recently introduced by Julabo.
PRESTO’s new air-cooled A30 and A40 as well as the water-cooled W40 systems are specifically designed for highly precise, temperature control applications as well as rapid temperature changes, making them ideal for reactor vessels, material stress tests or temperature simulations.
PRESTO temperature control systems feature magnetically-coupled pumps that are powerful and maintenance-free with laboratory users benefitting from high flow rates, constant pressure and a controlled build-up of pump pressure.
The pump in the A30 temperature control systems has a rated pressure of 0.5 bar and a maximum flow rate of 20 Lpm while the A40 and W40 models feature more powerful pumps with pressure up to 1.7 bar and a flow rate as high as 40 Lpm.
Key features of PRESTO temperature control systems:
- Large heating (2.8 kW) and cooling (1.2 kW) capacities
- Wide working temperature range of -40ºC to +250ºC, requiring only one bath fluid for the entire working temperature range
- Capable of compensating for exothermic and endothermic reactions, working reliably even in ambient temperatures up to +40ºC
- Powerful and maintenance-free magnetically-coupled pumps with varying pressure and flow rates
- Pump capacity can be adjusted by the operator by selecting one of five stages or by entering a specific pressure
- Closed pumping loop isolates the heat transfer liquid from ambient air, preventing penetration of moisture and oxidation
- Whisper quiet operation
- Integrated 5.7-inch industrial grade touchscreen offers user-friendly operation and well-organised information view
- Fingertip control via the new touchscreen for easy operation
- Closed side panels without ventilation slits reduce the overall footprint
- Retractable handle and integrated rollers make it easy for one person to move the unit