The new ThalesNano H-Cube Pro from John Morris Scientific are flow reactors designed to enhanced control and provide higher throughput, a wider temperature range and greater chemistry capabilities.
Along with new features, the upgraded H-Cube Pro has kept the best 5 features, including:
- Fast reactions
- Safe high pressure hydrogen generation from water
- Catalyst cartridges and ease of use
- Dramatic improvements to catalyst cartridges
- active cooling for more selective reactions
- new user-friendly interface
The new and easy to use interface enables users to monitor reaction parameters in real time, set the duration of a reaction and export data at the end of each reaction. The software uses the inlet and outlet valves to automatically equilibrate the system, run the reaction, and then rinse the lines with solvent.
Some advantages of the H-Cube Pro flow instruments include:
- Higher throughput - Wwth two cells, the reactor can generate up to 60 mL/min of hydrogen. Reactants can be hydrogenated at up to 2.0 M (molarity) in concentration with a 70 mm CatCart.
- Improved reaction control - enables users to adjust the amount of hydrogen produced at each pressure level between 0 - 60 mL/min.
- Temperature Range - imroved temperature range of 10-150°C enables users to have the option of selecting lower temperatures as well as performing more difficult reactions at higher temperatures.