John Morris Scientific introduces Pipetman G, Gilson's new range of mechanical air displacement pipettes specifically designed to reduce the risk of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) among users.
Featuring a new piston assembly, low-force springs and high quality grease, Pipetman G air displacement pipettes decrease pipetting force in both micro and macro volumes by up to 50% over the Pipetman Neo, making the range one of the lightest on the market.
Based on the Pipetman Classic, the Pipetman G offers the same robustness and accuracy users expect from Gilson.
Key features of Pipetman G air displacement pipettes:
- Two tip ejector styles in plastic and metal allow handling of both corrosive and non-corrosive samples
- Both tip ejector styles are equipped with a clip ejector for convenient access to serviceable parts
- Available in eight different models with volumes ranging from 0.2µL to 10mL
- Colour-coded push-button corresponds to matching Gilson tip packaging
- Universal tip holder ensures secure fit of most brands of tips