Available from John Morris Scientific , the Analysette 18 analytical sieve shakers by FRITSCH is a range of vibratory, dry sieving machines designed for processing large quantities of materials.
Used for particle size analysis and grading of coarse-grained materials, the heavy duty Analysette 18 analytical sieve shakers can process a maximum feed quantity of 25kg for sieving material and sieve stack, allowing their use in pilot plant production and test series of large quantities.
Key features of Analysette 18 analytical sieve shakers:
- Achieves savings and test reliability over mechanical sieving processes
- Processes maximum sample quantity of 6kg in the measuring range 63 µm-125mm
- Sieve process times between 5 and 60 minutes
- Evaluation programme AUTOSIEVE delivers reliable sieving results faster
- Computerised evaluation eliminates mistakes made during weighing and calculation of individual sieve functions
- Maximum sieve diameter: 450mm
- Low noise output
- Continuous operation
- 2-year guarantee