John Morris Scientific offers a new pipetting tracker recently introduced by Gilson to simplify laboratory work and reduce errors or contamination.
Gilson’s Trackman pipetting tracker is a portable light box that keeps track of a pipette from one microplate to another.
Similar to a 'Personal Laboratory Assistant', Trackman is an innovative pipetting tool that simplifies work, improves productivity and reduces pipetting errors and cross-contamination.
Key features of Trackman pipetting tracker:
- Incorporates LED lights that help place 96 and 384 well microplates in the correct position
- Flexible design makes the tool suitable for most microplates and pipettes
- Can be used manually, with a foot pedal or by setting a timer to move the lights at a designated interval
- Compact construction with dimensions of 280mm x 170mm x 23mm
- Lightweight at 490gm, the tool can fit on any bench top
- Can be used in a flat position or adjusted to a slight incline using a retractable stand for optimal positioning