John Morris Scientific has been appointed as the new distributor for Dolomite in Australia, New Zealand and the islands of the South West Pacific.
The UK-based Dolomite is a world-leading innovator in the design and manufacture of micro-fluidic components and systems.
Dolomite offers a range of standard micro-fluidic components designed for flexibility and ease of use.
Micro-fluidic components are suitable for anyone working in micro-fluidics including beginners right through to experienced researchers and product designers.
Dolomite’s range of components includes:
- Chips (Droplet, Mixer, Reactor, T, Y, Well Plate, CE and Resealable)
- Connectors (Edge and Surface)
- Pumps (Syringe, Pressure, Peristaltic and EO)
- Flow Sensors
- Valves (Shape, Memory and Solenoid)
- Temperature Control (Hotplates and Adapters)
- Flow Accessories (Injection Valves, Tubes & Fittings, Collection Bottles, Plugs, Connectors and Coupling)
Dolomite Micro Droplet Systems are a platform for rapid developments in droplet micro-fluidics, enabling users to produce thousands of mono-dispersed droplets per second.
They are suitable for a wide range of applications including compartmentalised chemistry, high throughput experimentation, alginate polymerisation and the production of mono-dispersed emulsions or beads.
Dolomite's range of systems includes:
- Pressure-based Droplet Starter Systems
- Syringe-based Droplet Starter Systems
- Droplet Advanced Systems
- Collection and Vision Systems
All systems contain a range of droplet junction chips with different junction geometries, channel sizes and surface properties.
The chips have excellent optical transparency for clear imaging of droplets. Advanced hydrophobic coating treatments enable water-in-oil droplets to be generated as well as oil-in-water droplets formed in the untreated chips.