John Morris Scientific introduces Atago’s CM-780 compact in-line refractometers. The CM-780 can be incorporated into a liquid mixing apparatus, washing apparatus or the piping in manufacturing plants to continuously measure the concentration (sugar content: Brix).
CM-780N compact in-line refractometers feature a measurement range of 0.0 – 78.0 % Brix (accuracy ± 0.2%) and have an automatic temperature compensation (5 - 100oC). The units of compact in-line refractometers are dust tight and splash resistant and conform to IP64.
CM-780N compact in-line refractometers are suited to a range of applications including:
- Concentration control of diluted solutions
- Concentration of waste liquids
- Concentration of impurities mixed in hydrocarbon or petrochemical detergents
- Concentration control of various solutions
- Fermenting processes
- Mixing, diluting and concentrating processes at food manufacturing plants
- Product change in food production lines