FRITSCH’s new compact ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus laser particle sizers are now available from John Morris Scientific .
The MicroTec plus is typically used to determine the particle size distribution of samples in powder form, solids in suspensions and emulsions.
Designed as an economical solution for quality and process control as well as research and development applications, the new and compact laser particle sizers have a variable measuring range of 0.08 – 2000µm.
Despite its compact size, the MicroTec plus offers precision measurement even with large particles, achieving it through two green and infrared lasers as well as detectors that capture 108 measuring channels.
While the green laser carries out the measurement of small particles, the infrared laser carries out the measurement of larger particles. Both lasers can be aligned quickly, automatically and independently of each other.
Having two lasers in the compact laser particle sizers offers a key advantage of precise particle measurement across a range of particle sizes. When switching between small and large particles, the detector and laser source simply move as a unit while the measuring cell remains fixed in place, a design that enables the unit to remain compact in size compared to other laser particle sizers within the same wavelength.
Key advantages of ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus laser particle sizers:
- Measuring range of 0.08 – 2000µm
- Revolutionary dual-laser technology offers precise measurement of small and large particle sizes
- Fast, automatic particle size analysis with complete measurements in less than a minute
- Practical measuring system that can be quickly and easily connected to various dispersion units for dry or wet measurements
- Design facilitates easier calibration
- Small footprint
- Fast and simple cleaning
- Fully automatic analysis
- Results can be viewed on the screen or in a printed report format