Kurt J. Lesker's new ALD 150LX atomic layer deposition system available from John Morris Scientific can operate as a standalone or fully integrated cluster tool system.
The ALD 150LX atomic layer deposition system offers full process control, integrated pumping, pressure management and gas delivery packages that can be optimised to suit specific process requirements.
Typical applications of the ALD 150LX system include Nanofabrication, Microelectronics, Optics, MEMS, Semiconductor, Photovoltaics, Photonics, Catalysis and Fuel Cells, Wear Resistance and OLED/Organic electronics.
The scalable design of the ALD 150LX atomic layer deposition system allows for easy expansion and cluster tool integration.
Key features of ALD 150LX atomic layer deposition system:
- Proprietary perpendicular flow reactant delivery for short cycle times and efficient reactant utilisation
- High throughput, centrally pumped for enhanced uniformity and reactant dispersion
- Expandable LVP, HVP precursor delivery for multiple ALD layer deposition including metals, oxides and nitride layers
- Substrate heating to 500ºC enables a wide range of ALD research
- Heated chamber walls, delivery lines and pumping lines prevent unwanted deposition and increase precursor utilisation
- Up to 6” diameter wafer (smaller substrates via adaptors)
- Fully enclosed framework and standalone electronics/control console
- In-situ monitoring via standard ellipsometry ports
- Optional Load Lock
- Optional Remote Inductively Coupled Plasma Source
Factory-trained staff from John Morris Scientific will deliver, install and provide onsite user training for the ALD 150LX atomic layer deposition system. Preventative maintenance and extended warranty agreements are also available.