Jetwave Industrial Equipment were formed as a new venture by Roy Seco in 1992 following 8 years of experience in the pressure cleaning industry. In the early days, Jetwave Industrial Equipment concentrated their activities on the importation and resale of finished machines from Italy. Seco realised during 1993 that the development of a manufacturing operation specialising in the production of petrol and diesel driven high pressure cleaners was required to augment the existing resale operation.
By the beginning of 1994, with production facilities fully operational, the company had begun to evolve into its present form. Space restrictions caused by the need to carry additional stockholdings resulted in the company relocating from their original site at Manton Street, Hindmarsh, to Croydon Road, Keswick, and to much larger premises in excess of 2000sqm at their current location at Richmond Road.
Jetwave Industrial Equipment now have the capability to satisfy customer demand for a variety of industrial machinery including the following:
- Hot and cold water petrol driven high pressure machines ranging from 1500psi to 5000psi
- Hot and cold water diesel driven high pressure machines ranging from 3000psi to 6000psi
- Custom built cold water electric high pressure machines ranging from 1500psi to 6000psi
- Custom built hot or cold water petrol/diesel/electric high pressure machines to 20, 300psi
- Industrial vacuum cleaners and extraction machines
- Fully imported Hot and cold water electric high pressure machines ranging from 1350psi to 3000psi
- Airless paint machines
- Floor sweepers
- CCTV sewer inspection systems
- Barrel cleaning equipment
- Fire fighting and water transfer pumps
Backed by an established Australia wide distribution network, Jetwave Industrial Equipment continue to make major inroads into the market share of other competitors as evidenced by their average sales growth in excess of 19% per annum since 1995.