Offering a wide temperature range of -40ºC to +250ºC continuous, Jehbco silicone gaskets are UV stable, making them highly suitable for harsh applications.
Jehbco offers a comprehensive range of solutions for all silicone sealing needs from standard O-rings to custom made seals. Specialising in silicone, Jehbco offers over 2,000 extruded shapes including sponge silicone, which is very popular in the lighting industry and solid silicone in various hardness levels ranging from 20 shore A up to 85 shore A. With extremely low tolerances, these can be joined into almost any cut-length for any seal and O-ring requirement.
Jehbco has been supplying the lighting industry for almost 40 years with their silicone lighting gaskets found in almost all NSW traffic lights, most outdoor lighting throughout Australia and even in the Sydney Cricket Ground lights.
Key features of Jehbsil silicone gaskets:
- Only 100% silicone is used without the addition of fillers
- Silicone longevity can be extended by adding heat stabilising materials
- Fabricated using a heat press vulcanisation process or a hot air vulcanisation process for a strong bond
- Strong bond gives flexibility when joining different cut-lengths
- Certain O-rings can also be moulded to suit specific requirements