Shure previewed the new PSM 1000 dual channel personal monitor system at the NAMM trade show in January this year.
To be available in Australia shortly, the PSM 1000 personal monitor systems are built on the smaller PSM 900 model and designed to suit high-end professional touring applications as well as demanding end users.
Key features of PSM 1000 dual channel personal monitor systems:
- Full width 1RU chassis incorporating internal mains supply (no wall warts)
- Dual channel transmitter
- Integration with Shure Wireless Work Bench (WWB) software for configuration and remote control/ monitoring
- Networked automatic scan and sync function requires the user to scan only once to deploy frequencies to all networked devices simultaneously
- True diversity body pack receiver utilising two real antennas
- Rechargeable battery option
- Backwards compatible with PSM 900 product
Shure PSM 1000 personal monitor systems represent a new benchmark for in-ear monitoring.
With best-in-class audio and RF performance, networking connectivity with full WWB integration, and a true diversity-equipped low profile bodypack receiver, PSM 1000 delivers on the demanding requirements of sound professionals worldwide.