Jands specialises in the distribution and supply of an extensive range of professional light, stage and sound equipment.
Jands supplies two advanced models of professional microphones manufactured by Shure.
Shure’s KSM42 is a premium side-address cardioid condenser microphone featuring a large dual-diaphragm capsule and optimised for world-class vocal recording as well as performance applications.
Key features of Shure KSM42 condenser microphones
- Tailored frequency response
- Extensive internal and external pop filtering
- Single-pattern, dual-diaphragm design
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology offers smooth proximity control and ultra-wide dynamic range
- Suitable for capturing sophisticated, powerful and intimate vocal performances
Shure’s KSM44A microphones are a premium range of large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphones with multiple polar pattern options.
Key features of Shure KSM44A condenser microphones
- Refined and sophisticated design
- Externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms
- Extensive internal pop filtering
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology for revolutionary threshold minimum of self-noise
- Multiple polar pattern options: Cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- Suitable for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance
Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology is a trend-setting achievement in sound reinforcement, employing transparent internal circuitry architectures to enable excellent audio quality and performance.